[IRCA] At long last

Hi Everyone:

Early this morning I finally logged KAGV-1110-Big Lake, AK after 4 1/2 months of trying. This was on a taped session as I don't do early mornings. At 07:00MDT I heard music followed by a woman with a very soft voice say "KAGV-Big Lake." There was a lot more said before the ID but I was unable to get what she was saying due to the ID from KWDB-Whidby Island. Going over the tape a second time, the ID was also there at 06:00 and again at 08:00. This was my second new Alaska logging this season and my most wanted unheard. I logged it using my 1000' E/W longwire or beverage which seems to have some fair lobes to the NW & SW, and NE & SE, as well as being directional to the east and west. I have heard many stations to the SE, in Europe, Hawaii and Alaska since I extended it last fall, but very little to the south.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030+, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 110' & 125', 28' vertical and longwires of 1000' and 300'.