[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs Mar 22

A relatively good morning for Asian TPs. 639 was by far the best with
weak/medium audio for several minutes at 1309 utc and again at 1324 utc when
I checked again. 774 was next best with weak audio, and I happened to catch
it before the IBOC was turned on, which occured while I was listening at
1315 utc.  828 was next with poor/weak audio at 1327 utc, with another
enhancement at 1412 utc. Others with poor audio were 558; 648; 693; 1566.
LWBC Far East Russians were better today with armchair copy on several
freqs.
Steve
NE Oregon