[IRCA] DX tonight

Hi everyone,

I turned on the R8 a bit ago. I left the phaser with the South phased.
CX are still very Northern tonight. Lots of Canadians are powerhouses.
CHLW-1310, CKDQ-910, CFRN-1260, etc. CBRU 1270 is also dominate with
their low power., Very good Northern cx to say the least. A bit later,
if the cx continue I will give 680 a shot again for KBRW.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager