Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Neil -

 You hit it again. If HD cheerleaders would only listen to themselves.

So, in addition to getting ticketed for talking onna cellphone while driving,
now we can be ticketed for watching the HD radio?

"Officer, I was only watching new HD radio to get Traffic Texting - 'for my
personal safety'.

Who wants to watch the radio? Why?  Wasn't that an old MAD Magazine gag?

iNiquity's incessant interference denials and insistence upon radios morphing
into computers makes as much sense as claiming washing machines can double as
TV sets by virtue of fact both have large windows onna front.

If you have a front loading washer, of course.

Wonder how well TV sets wash clothes?

Any one have experience with these machines? iNiquity working on it?
Shouldn't they be?

                                                                Dr. Zecchino

"I don't really have very much experience with
 those machines, Jack. I only pressed
 the button once in my old Spitfire..."
                     - Gp. Cpt. Lionel Mandrake, RAF
                        "Dr. Strangelove", c. 1963