Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOCRules     Next Week

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOCRules     Next Week

Excellent. Doesn't this expose the lot of them as poxy scammers?

Better yet, doesn't their insincerity free us to vote with our feet and
checkbooks? Not to mention our priceless liberty to speak and write in candid
manner of their fine works.

Years ago I removed the Three Stooges - ABC, CBS, and NBC - from our living
room. Why? Becase they lied about the Second, First, and Fourth Ammendments,
among other niceties. They lied regularly, with pious ease and without regard
for consequences.

That indicated practice. Do you listen to practiced liars?

HD Cotillion, as with its TV counterparts, seems a gang of born deceivers.

They've adamantly lied about interference. When they take over radio, about
what else will they lie?

Can you trust them to tell the truth about anything?

Public irritation will ferment to apathy. HD will fail, as do all command
economy schemes.

                            Dr. Paul Vincent Zecchino

PVZ, T.D.
Manasota Key, Florida