From: "Ira Elbert New, III" <ien3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Here it Comes: bubbas!
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 23:31:42 -0400

Please make note of the TN flag in the background.

P.S. No offense to Willis or any other Volunteers out there.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

From: "Bob Young" <youngbob53@xxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 23:07:29 -0400

Now here's some bubbas, haha! very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE_ULsNm198&mode=user&search=

Bob Young
Analog, Ma
KB1OKL