Re: [IRCA] Help needed with an UnID

Hi Mike,
  Would WHBC be a possibility?   It's fairly close phonetically, and
they do broadcast Cavalier basketball.  It would certainly be easy to
mishear "Cavs Basketball" as "Cat Basketball".    Not that I've ever
heard them, but with 5000 watts at night, it would at least seem feasible.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
(where KRXR usually owns 1480)