[IRCA] Location of VOA Thailand MW transmitter

[IRCA] Location of VOA Thailand MW transmitter

Mike,

What is the location of the VOA 1575 transmitter in Thailand.  I think the location is different than the Short-wave site.  I put push pins into a world map on the wall of stations that I have heard, now the push pin is in the former Vientiane region of  North Central Thailand.  Thanks for the help.

Dennis,
Vancouver,  WA