[IRCA] New MW QSL

550   KTZN    AK, Anchorage, I received Alaskan QSL #57 today from Mark
Murphy-PD in e mail form after 11d. I had sent two snail mail reports
since Oct 05 without a reply. I had seen a European posting from a DXer
that got a QSL via e mail.  Address: MarkMurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My last holdout. All the Alaskans I have heard, I now have QSL'd.  MW
QSL: 2950.
(PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager