Re: [IRCA] More IBOC

> Our influence counts. Let's use it.

You know - I really believe that it does.

I found out recently that all it takes is a phone
call or e-mail to the right people.

One of our local AMers was splattering 75-100 khz
either side of their designated channel - more
out of equipment neglect than malicious intent... and
A quick report to  the CRTC and Industry Canada
pointing out the "interference" to 2 of my favorite
regional stations within that umbrella of splatter
brought almost immediation attention and remediation.

Of course, my real interest was preserving many of
the TP and DU splits that I could pick from in
my band-scanning... not the point though.

The station in question had a right to create
SOME adjacent channel interference -- not 1/3 of the band.

So. The small voices prevailed.

--
Colin Newell - Victoria B.C. Canada
www.coffeecrew.com  |  www.dxer.ca