Re: [IRCA] More IBOC

My belief right along. Given HD's fabulous propensity for destructive
interference, BigKorpseKasters couldn't care one whit about 'streams' or any other
promotional fabrications. That's all air cover for their true intent -

Squat in the manger of public airwaves like some rabid diahrretic dog for
years until they bring everyone round, broadcaster & listener alike, to their way
of 'thinking'.

They are to die from.

As far as ample notice & our failure to speak up sooner, point well taken.

Please consider this, perhaps a source of iNiquity's anxiety? -

Our failure to respond to 'ample notice' may not excuse us, but their failure
be forthcoming absolutely denies them a defense.

Public notice? The public - by HD Cotillion's own admission - is unaware of
what's about to happen. Those that increasingly are, don't want HD.

In short, getting snookered may not excuse our failure to object promptly.

But given the way in which courts view deception, it absolutely leaves these
bums liable.