[IRCA] IBOC news in East Bay Express says it alll; 16 1450Z MAR 07; PVZ

[IRCA] IBOC news in East Bay Express says it alll; 16 1450Z MAR 07; PVZ

_Click here: East Bay - Music - HD Radio on the Offense - eastbayexpress.com_
(http://www.eastbayexpress.com/2007-03-07/music/hd-radio-on-the-offense)

Forwarded by esteemed member, GrupoDXFLorida. Article says it all and more.

"high level corporate sham"  "huge carny shill" "disaster"  "catastrophe"
"giveaway"

Those 'streams' ?  "...underfunded....unoriginal dumps of existing formats..."

I hate it when I'm right. I called bullshale on this cheeszy grift this two
years ago and was rewarded by an NRC HD shill with disgrace and public shaming.

I was honored then, all the more so now, as truth finally escapes claws of
BigKorpseorate liars who greaszed off incompetent BigGov lickspittles in hope of
burying it for good.

Re: denials posted here that broadcasters do not read this or other radio
bulletin boards -

No one raised the issue. Why the denial?

I'll tell you why. A cop stops a guy to tell him his tail light is out.
Driver immediately protests his innocence, stating he knows nothing about that gas
station knock over.

Cop orders driver to open trunk, discovers gas station swag, taillight query
now moot.

As article states, HD is a hi-level sham - but it's DOA. Those pimping it to
an unsuspecting public well know it. They want FCC to pass benediction upon
their perfidy.

Why let them?

Write the FCC. If nothing else, by approving this trash next Thursday,
they'll serve notice of being a cheape gaggle of paid-off incompetents who service
avaricious greaseballs.

None of  whom, of course, read this or any other bulletin board.

Our influence counts. Let's use it.

                                                                          Dr.
Zecchino

PV Zecchino, T.D.