[IRCA] Daytimers s/on at 0400

Charles:

Sorry, I didn't miss your point, just kind of ignored it....

I don't remember the FCC rules in the early fifties but I don't think
there were any PSA or PSSA or whatever then.  Stations signing on after
5 a.m. were at full power, or so I surmise now.  Sundays were the
exception.  Most all stations signed on an hour or so later on Sunday
mornings.

Don K.