[IRCA] R8B in CW mode

Gil,

I had both radios on 1300 kHz and they are both on the same antenna.  I use Steve Ratzlaff active antenna splitter. A fine carrier tone on the JRC 545, but the R8B the station is heard as in the regular AM mode.  In the morning when checking split frequencies it's hard because the tone is not there.  Radio works great, it hears everything the JRC does, sometimes better.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA