Re: [IRCA] Auto wrecks: Ray Edge, Carroll Seth, Hal Wagner

Re: [IRCA] Auto wrecks: Ray Edge, Carroll Seth, Hal Wagner

Pat,

Randy's wifes name was Linda.  Nice lady.  She probably treated her better than we did her.  Expect their two daughters have gone on to big things as they had all the early training for good
careers.

Don