[IRCA] WYNC-1540 silent no more. Craig's dog complains.

[IRCA] WYNC-1540 silent no more. Craig's dog complains.

Group:

During morning bandscan, tuned across 1540 and expected to hear the usual
WYNC OC well above WREJ-1540 Richmond.

Schazam. On the air and programming. Will wonders never cease?

Out of North Carolina News Network, and into ID at 1301 EST.

Appears to be Black Gospel (Am I surprised?).

Frequency corrected to 1,540,017. Bit high in the other direction.

Will watch format for submission to DXM/SDXM.

Uh, yeah. Now the dawgs's gonna hafta listen to sunthin' else.

Craig, did your dog bite you this mornin'?

Charles

At 08:33 AM 3/5/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>WYNC has been silent and running open carrier for the past several months.
>1,539,958 Hz.
>Occasionally runs tapes of old programming for a few hours, but no IDS or ads.
>Strange behavior.
>Charles
>        -----
>Charles A Taylor, WD4INP