[IRCA] FA: ICOM IC-R75 - Two INRAD Filters, Kiwa Mods, & More

[IRCA] FA: ICOM IC-R75 - Two INRAD Filters, Kiwa Mods, & More

Please excuse this commercial interlude, but I thought some IRCA members
might be interested...

I'm auctioning my "hotrodded" ICOM IC-R75, which has many performance mods,
including two INRAD filters, KIWA S-AM module, and more. It has gotten very
little use over the last year, as a software-defined (SDR) radio is now my
primary receiver and an Eton E-1 is a worthy backup. The ICOM is an
excellent DX machine, but I'm well-entrenched in the SDR radio world now.
It's time for the R75 to get in the hands of an appreciative new owner.

Long time ICOM R75 Yahoogroups members may remember me from "the early
days", when I was actively improving my R75 and posting the results. The
Ebay auction copy contains excerpts from my Yahoogroups messages, detailing
my impressions of the various mods. Up-close photos are also included.

Please check out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140092168864 for
details... (Beware! Lots of geeky tech-DX information included in the
auction description...you've been warned :^)

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA