Re: [IRCA] KVAN-1560 VERIE

He said mine was his second report, the first having come from a DXer in
Seaside, OR. Now I ask you, who could that possibly have been, hmmm?
//////

That must be a mistake Pete. I spent a week in Seaside OR one night.
It's barely a wide spot in the road. I doubt very much if they have any
DXers there. In fact, when they found out that I was a DXer I was
treated like a celebrity. So I don't think they had seen one before. I
did hear some reports of a local locksmith who has an interest in radio.
I tried to go out to see him. But he was out stringing up some fence
wire in the direction of Japan when I was there.

Pat Griffith
Westminster CO