Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] A couple of Iowa college items from the early 1960s.

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] A couple of Iowa college items from the early 1960s.

Dear Dr. Tom,

Enjoyed your reminiscences very much. I'm old enough
to remember when telephones were black things with
rotary dials, most TV programs were in black and
white, and most radios in peoples' homes were AM only;
and young enough to enjoy many of the modern gadgets
like email, ipods, etc. I still think plain ol'
over-the-air broadcasting is as amazing as anything
that's come along since.

BTW, I think that Portland, OR public school station
is still on the air; saw them listed on a recent list.

73,

Keith Beesley
Seattle WA

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR>
> AOL now offers free
>
> email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free
> from AOL at
>
> http://www.aol.com.

> Post: mailto:AMFMTVDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> --