[IRCA] 891 HET

Not your all time great TP DXer here but while listening to KDJQ-890
this morning, before and after KIXI's 0945 ET pattern change, there
was a nice het, presumably attributable to 5AN. If I was getting
this, I would think it would have to have been a half way decent
morning for those on the coast with more sophisticated signal sucking
devices.

What's of interest is that the Palomar allowed me to turn down the RF
so KDJQ wasn't obliterated by KIXI or by other nefarious nearby
overloading powerhouses. I can't do that with the Kiwa.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
ICF2010 + Palomar loop