[IRCA] KXEL-1540's outage may last 'til Sunday

[IRCA] KXEL-1540's outage may last 'til Sunday

Just checked their website and this is the latest update on their ice-storm power outage:
"The recent ice storm caused a collapse of electrical transmission lines to our transmitter site near Dysart.  According to officials from Alliant Energy, service may not be restored before Sunday, March 4th.  We're hoping it's sooner!"  -- Dennis Lowe, KXEL Operations Manager --

Randy Stewart
Battlefield MO