Re: [IRCA] KXEL 1540 still off, WADM IN very dominant near Chicago

--- Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> *** I have an oldies station, a gospel station and what I believe is
> ZNS all mixing it up under WDCD. So far I've not been able to ID
> anything else.

*** It looks as if anything listed for either format is daytime only or
is licensed for 5 watts or less at night. This could get interesting.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id