Re: [IRCA] Format Announced for KTRB-860 San Francisco, California

Re: [IRCA] Format Announced for KTRB-860 San Francisco, California

Wonderful format!  People LOVE to talk on radio about things they they've heard about but don't really KNOW any of the facts.  It seems the less they know about the more biased their opinions
are.  Well, AM Radio offers the gamut for anyone with a strong stomach.

Orwell was just a few years off with his theory.

OWG
S.F. CA