Re: [IRCA] KGO is running IBOC

Yes, it is very unfortunate that KGO has taken the bitter pill of IBOC.
I have listened to KGO since Les Crane was there at the Hungry Eye in
the 60s. Later came Ira Blue and the list goes on and on. It is so sad
to see what KGO is doing with IBOC. If I had to listen to them at night
with that hash behind their signal, I would go nuts.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager