[IRCA] KGO is running IBOC

Hi everyone,

I have no idea if it is another test, or they kicked it on at 0600 PST
this morning for good, but KGO's signal is really bad with this horrible
hash behind the carrier right on 810. It sounds like a chainsaw behind
Bernie Ward's God Talk.  Now KEX does not have that chainsaw sound, even
though they run IBOC. Of course KGO's hash knocks out most everything on
800 & 810 off the SW EWE. I can just imagine the number of calls KGO
must be getting. The last time they ran the IBOC test after Midnight
months ago, I called. This is unreal.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin