[IRCA] CBLI 1110 Deep River ON heard in IL (and here)

[IRCA] CBLI 1110 Deep River ON heard in IL (and here)

Neil Kazaross reported CBLI 1110 Deep River ON with
CBC Radio One //1550 late Sun Feb 11. Not too shabb,
at 40 watts, Neil!

I managed to get them here at Burnt River ON, for the
first time ever. Never really thought to check for
them, despite a similar report by Neil earlier this
year.

I managed to parallel them to my local 91.5 in orillia
ON with classical, jazz and eclectic piano music,
which really stood out. Had it just been talk, I would
not have been able to dig it out. But the piano,
especially, cut through the floor. It was in 3rd place
behind WBT and someone else.

Also //1550 Windsor for those who care to try. They're
now into CBC Radio Overnight, which is a compendium of
various shortwave broadcasts, mostly spoken word.

What's interesting, too, is tha I paralleled it to
1070 in Moncton, which was running // CBC in eastern
time zone. I've never noticed that before. Always
assumed all programming was an hour ahead.

Lots of NH (610, 1240, 1300 all new) on SSS tonight.
Band is pretty normal now, save some strong signals to
QC on, like, 550.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON