Re: [IRCA] (OT) Cable internet help needed

Re: [IRCA] (OT) Cable internet help needed

Thanks fellas for your replies. No wireless anything here. I wish there
was. Living out in the sticks (so to speak), we have little to chose
from. I wish I knew someone around here that had a cable modim, so I
could check it out. In the area I live, there are very very few
computers period.
As many of you know, my DXing is very important to me and it always has.
If I had to chose between having internet period or DXing, the Web TV,
computer would be gone. I have been at the dials too long to mess things
up. I hear so many others say that they can't DX any longer because of
powerline, computer noise, etc. Except for the electric fence, which the
noise blanker takes out, my noise level is very low. I want to keep it
that way.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin