[IRCA] CBLI 1110 in again tonite

With KFAB phased and my 35 deg BOGs nicely nulling WBT off the side, there
was some cl mx // CBE and then later some African mx // as well as bits of
the CBC newscasters just after the hours. When I noted how tremendously
strong CKOC 1150 was, I decided to check 1110 and there is was for my first
LPRT here in Barrington (I nabbed them back in Dec from Grafton WI where I
have room for longer antennas and a more rural QTH)

73 KAZ near Chicago