Re: [IRCA] IBOC status in Washington DC area

--- Bill Harms <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 570 WTNT on
> 600 WCAO on
> 730 WKDL/WXTR off since call change
> 980 WTEM off
> 1450 WOL off
> 1500 WTWP off.
>
> So, in the Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD area, four out of the six
> stations which have had IBOC are not using it as of 11 February. How
> does that compare to other areas?

*** Other than the recent stories about 1340, in Philadelphia WIP-610,
WPEN-950 and WDAS-1480 still run it. I get so much hash from WWDB-860
that I honestly can't tell if they're running IBOC or not. I don't
believe anyone else in the market is running it on AM, and I'm also not
thinking of any others who did but no longer do.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id