Re: [IRCA] 1220 help, Please

> Probably not the news you wanted to hear, but I believe you had WSLM both
> times.  I heard them doing the Rosary, etc., back in December, and I think
it
> was at the same time of day as your reception.
> Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON

Thanks Barry. I will just have to keep on listening. For two days straight I
have had 'them' BUT trying to connect each thing I hear into one station
isn't easy. Monday I did hear a WSLM call along with Indiana weather and
"bring your pets and plants inside"
Perhaps your right. BUT I would like to be Rhode Island.

Thanks
73's
Willis in warm Tennessee. It 48.6 degrees with a warm southerly wind
blowing.
That's in F and not in C.

BTW- I love you BCB list About the best on the internet.