[IRCA] Re Message 9

 Eric, Pacific must be near Sumner which is where I
see KZIZ,one of the Z Twins with the other on 1620 in
Renton. How is receptionn of KRIZ in Everett? On this
side of the pond it's there when I scan with my old
SONY sitting on the lower end of the shortwave tuner
between 1.6 and 1.7 MCs. Moving down the band a few
spaces,what's the latest news on KRKO's plans to put
up their new towers for the 50KW transmitter later
this year? I read some of the news reports from last
year but nothing lately except that they have the
thumbs up to start construction this coming summer.I'm
puzzled as to why they had to relocate to a new field
for their tx site which red taped the project for some
time. Why not just upgrade the existing site and
install a new trans in the same shack and save some
time and work?  Bill in Vic,BC