[IRCA] some information requested from Vancouver, BC members of list

[IRCA] some information requested from Vancouver, BC members of list

Sorry to broadcast this so widely, but I don't have a subbgroup of
the list that would zero in on members in this part of the world.

Have been recently phasing KVI-570's signal in a vain attempt to hear
Whitehorse.  Sometimes I hear Williams Lake, but sometimes I hear
CHMJ from 730 kHz.

Now, CHMJ could be mixing with CISL on 650 to generate a product that
would turn up on 570, and the most likely culprit would be something
in my receiver or antenna system.  But it seems odd that I don't
suffer many such ill effects with mixing from my 10 kilowatt locals,
both beaming at me with directional antennas from less than 5 km away
and over salt water.

The transmitters of CISL and CHMJ are not really close together so
far as I know, but has anybody on the lower mainland noted a "real"
spur of the two turning up on 570?

Thanks.

best wishes,

Nick