Re: [IRCA] transferring recordings from cassettes to digital media

--- Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In both cases, my Excel Log keeps track of the date and time of the
> recording, but I must admit to having become somewhat careless about
> that the past few years with stations which are relogs but first
> recordings -- to the point that I can't go back and re-capture as
> many as 100 dates/times.

*** It turns out that while I did have about 50-60 recordings weren't
dated in my Excel log, only about a dozen or so of them cannot so far
be tied to a specific date/time, and I expect to be able to resolve a
few more simply because I do still have moderately decent log notes
still on paper ( done in real timer or as I review recordings ) from
2004-5 which should address a few more.

I need to enhance my log to include multiple reception dates when the
date of a verified reception may vary from the date of a recording made
and both could differ from the initial date of reception.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id