Re: [IRCA] WACE 730

From: "bill kral" <jwkral@xxxxxxxx>

> 02 02 07  2220 PST Victoria BC,As of 21 55 860 was
> running country music from somewhere far away with
> steady signal but that could not have been KTRB so by
> TOH C&W faded to let rock music through the mix(KTRB)
> and a few minutes later ID from Troutdale OR (KPAM)

Bill: I think the C&W was from KKAT-Salt Lake City. I had them for over 30
mins and the only ID I heard, including TOH, was "Country Legends 107.5."
There is a FM in SLC and in my FM Atlas it's KENZ The End, so they must have
changed calls and/or formats. Perhaps someone down that way could confirm
this.

Mike in St Isidore, AB