Re: [IRCA] transferring recordings from cassettes to digital media

--- CHARLES HUTTON <charlesh3@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good point.
>
> It's actually not an arbitrary thing - there's a 99 file limit for
> audio
> CD's as defined in the standards that everyone uses.
>
> If you're going to make a separate file for each ID on a tape, that
> might be
> a problem. Me - I'm way too lazy to make a separate file for each and
> every
> clip.

*** I am too, but if I ever want to be able to find any of them
quickly, I'll have to. Right now they're broken down into 12 files -
one for each side of the 6 reel tapes and I've not been able to get to
breaking any of them down further in the past 10 months or so ;-{

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id