Re: [IRCA] CFRB-1010

Hi Pat-
Please keep all the stuff in your area. We don't want/ or need it here. At
0750 EST it is 40 F. and rainning. Suppose to have sleet and everything is
suppose to freeze over, to night. I think fall weather is best. In September
here in the smokey mountains it's still warm and dry, and DX conditions are
GREAT for sunset skip. It is still good time to put up and play with
antennas.

BUT do remember, in a couple of months it will all be over. BTW- worked in
Denver at United Airlines back in 1982. We put in a flight simulator.

Stay warm!
73's
Willis