Re: [IRCA] pre sunset on 860

According to recnet.com, their transmitter is on State Highway 37, near the junction with Highway 121 , west of Vallejo.  I suppose in the overall scheme of things that's kinda close to Livermore...somewhat like Pat Martin saying he lives in a suburb of Portland.  Its only an hour or so away on an open road.

  recnet.com has a wealth of information for AM, FM & TV.  You might wanna check it out!

  Mike Hawkins

Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Bob, they say they're making technical adjustments from their
Livermore transmitter site.

At 1700 PST, KTRB and KPAM are mixing it up with equal
strength here about 80-90 miles (I think) north of the
KTRB transmitter. Anyone know where the site actually
is?

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA

--- bill kral wrote:

> 1630 PST Vic BC reception on 860 is Prince Rupert
> with
> BC wide PM show from local Victoria FM CBCV 90.5,not
> CBC show from AM in Vancouver which is local only.
> signal 860 mixed with talk,probably KPAM but not
> audible enough for ID.Cannot continue monitoring
> until
> after 2130 PST. No trace of KTRB from SF.Bill Kral.

Marty