Re: [IRCA] iRiver IFP-860 and 795T

Finding those generation Irivers may be tough.  Just before the holidays,
Circuit City had the T30 Iriver for $47 delivered.  I bought it for analog
recording inline recording.  I had bought the Iriver 795 from Eagle
computers online for about the same price; it locked up and I got a refund.
It was a reconditioned model.  IRiver US customer non-service took thirty
days to respond to my email and Eaglecomputer responded in the meantime.
It's getting harder to find inline analog recorders in MP3 flashplayers.
Beware of Creative Zen products.  The ones I saw had inline recording, but
only for digital "dumps", not analog.
You might want to start Googling.

73, Gil NN4CW