Re: [IRCA] The Kevin Redding Doppelganger

Re: [IRCA] The Kevin Redding Doppelganger

They look identical. I was going through various DX
sites looking for station lists and such, to print for
my next trip to Burnt River, and came across the
Rogues Gallery. Looked for DXers I know, and couldn't
help but notice the stunning similarity. I nearly lost
consciousness from mysterics. Is it just me or will we
all look alike if we listen to much to the radio?