[IRCA] TP for 27 Jan 07

A shame that I didn't have time this morning to dx TP stations as we were on our way to Seattle to drop my son off at SeaTac for a flight to Singapore.  The brief few minutes really impressed me with many audios.  1566 was a good 7 to 8.  828 was particularly strong for the several NHK2 stations audible.  The X-band yielded no Aussie stations.  1557 and 1575 were both 6 to 7s.  I really wish I had an hour to do a proper scan.  Lucky guys to you that did! .......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria (temporarilly in Seattle).