Re: [IRCA] Radio Latina 1580

WNTF is licensed to Bithlo, Florida with 3 unpainted, unnlit towers on East
Colonial Drive just over the border in Orlando. They sit on a big piece of
land, and they can't be seen frrom the road.

The studios are most likely on John Young Parkway in Orlando, even though
Corporate Headquarters are on Clarke Road in Ocoee.

Last I knew, WNTF 1580 went by the slogan "Latina 1580am, La Radio De Todos".

Also, at least check..I was the Legal ID Voice for the station but I havent
had contact wioth the folks in months, so I have no idea if the are using my
voice anymore. You can hear a sample here:

http://www.tophour.com/audio/Orlando%20FL/am1580_2005-11_wntf_pwalker.mp3

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.walkerbroadcasting.com
www.myspace.com/walkerbroadcasting