Re: [IRCA] What happened to x e q i n?

Hmm, I can't tell - During the day I have to go way inland to hear
them due to increased KCBQ-1170 slop in recent years (there's
generally no trace of them at my home 12 miles inland).  At night I
get nothing but KSL and of course KCBQ slop.

If they're truly missing from 1160, we should check lower frequencies
on the dial in case they moved again...

73, Tim