Re: [IRCA] 800 KHZ

At 01:02 24/01/2007, you wrote:
>Bill,
>
>There is a Baja Norte station that carries ESPN in spanish +
>powerhouse  XEROK from Ciudad Juarez (El Paso)..  Bakersfield
>changes formats so often I'm not sure just what they are carrying now.

XEROK is what has been heard here, Bill, but I'm not up to date on
its slogan, used to be Radio Canon (sounding like "canyon")....think
it must still be, http://www.promosiete.com/radiocanon/

There's someone SS there tonight using the loop to dump Penticton,
but I'm not hearing ID's.

Then, sometimes, I used to hear PJB there....

best wishes,

Nick