[IRCA] 1620 R Republica is WDHP

Thanks Glenn Hauser, Bill Harms & Paul Crankshaw:

Radio Republica-1620 was WDHP US Virgin Islands. "R Republica" is listed on the RMI-Radio Miami International webpage, and was "mentioned" at the top of the hour just before the Miami address. Glenn had a handle on it - must be from WRMI streamming. Signal went EE TOH ID as "WDHP." Wow, this has been a regular this year during this dx season, better than I can remember.

Thanks guys,
Konnie