Re: [IRCA] Live and Local takes a hit in Tampa tnx to CC

Re: [IRCA] Live and Local takes a hit in Tampa tnx to CC

RF -

 Clear Channel proves the oft spewed adage of a mob wannabe and complete
gavone* who owned a radio station. Said he, 'we gotta save money, we gotta make
money. you pay a guy good, you get ratings, you get money. you putta howlin'
chimp on the air, alla time, and people will listen to that if there's nothin'
else to hear'.

 I knew when he said it, he was correct. Bless him and his BigKorpseorate apt
pupils.

Isn't it interesting, CC quits bloviating about 'streams' now that their
jamming system is legal for the foreseeable future? As Bob Grant oft said, "I hate
it when I'm right."

 Thank you for supporting this fine live n local fellow and as well for
informing the still unaware public about the 'failed technology of HD'.

  Yet another reason to listen to WWBA and Cuba.

A fellow who now happily works sales in local radio once worked for CC.  CC
demanded constant sales figures month to month. Understandably, management
became concerned if sales took a dip but they oddly became upset if sales rose. As
he explained it, a rise was interpreted by their analysts as sales-force
slacking during months' previous.  Constant revenue was the watchphrase. Absurd.

  Their programming is rapidly becoming constantly unlistenable. Prediction?
Banner year for profits.

Dr. Zecchino

PV Zecchino, T.D.
Manapigignorance Key, FL