Re: [IRCA] Fiji 774 ???

Nick,
   Interesting, and I recall you had mused about the possibility of Fiji
being back on when we corresponded about the off channel station I was
observing on 774 with Spectran on my DU beverage back in October.   At
times the signal was nearly equal with 3LO, but rather poor DU
conditions in the fall never allowed me any audio.  The frequency seemed
to be corrected subsequently, but perhaps it's drifted slightly since.
Fiji would certainly fit with the observations.  As you said then, a
field trip to investigate should be undertaken!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta