From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick Hall-Patch
Sent: January 14, 2007 8:01 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP 14 Jan

At 17:43 14/01/2007, Nigel wrote:
>Similar here, with the action happening in the upper band for the
>most part.  Heard
>English religion, and the Family Radio website address given on 1557
>at 1500, so my
>first definite log of that one, after several tentatives.  1521 also
>noted here in
>Chinese, so I was likewise surmising Taiwan, though I wasn't
>successful in finding a
>parallel.  The low band was poor here, with the big Japanese signals
>only weakish
>carriers.  Bits of audio also noted from TPs on 1134/1188/1287, and
>some from Aussie
>4BC on 1116.  About 60 frequencies noted with carriers between 1445 and
1545.

Hope you're using the Beverages for all this good stuff, Nigel....no
way I'd have been able to dig an ID out on 1557 here for example,
just too mumbly.

7185 might be a good parallel for 1521....by the time I found it,
1521 was pretty far down in the mud, but "sounded similar", and think
I heard music there when 7185 went from the lady talking to mx.

Another day!

best wishes,

Nick

****