Re: [IRCA] Jamming

Very interesting article, I remember jamming back in the 70's and 80's on
shortwave. None of the recordings on the site sounded like the ones I
remember though. The ones I remember sounded like a very distorted fog horn.
Coincidently right after I had read some of this article I got up to change
the band on one of my radios and switched up to the 2nd band and landed
close to 3 mhz, on my way down to the top of the BCB I encountered a sound
almost identical to the old jammers on 2850 or very close to it at about
0515 UTC (this is an analog radio, a SP-600 with readout close to within a
couple of KHz)

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma