[IRCA] Cash 1700 western NY

Jim Renfrew, Byron NY

JAN 11

2200 EST    1700    XEPE    BCN    "Cash, where money talks" non-ID, San
Diego ads.  Fighting it out with La Grande (Iowa), but a suprisingly good
signal from the west coast.  I think the last time I had BCN was when I
heard Wolfman Jack on XERB 1090 around 1972 from Connecticut.  By the way,
we also heard this signal in Newfoundland back in November.  Anyone get a
QSL from this one yet?

And who came up with the lyric "Your cash ain't nothin' but trash"?  I can't
remember.