[IRCA] Bunrt River ON DX Report

The Cevapcici Report (a.k.a. Bunrt River ON DX
Report):

Sangean ATS909, alternating between Radio Shack loop
antenna and various 1000-foot longwires.

720 CM.. CUBA Location Unknown ? 6 Jan 2037 ? Radio
Progreso network //890 with rhythmic pop music. This
network has recently popped up here. Not sure if this
is new because I?ve had Cuba here before, and don?t
know if this is a new transmitter.

740 WNYH NY Huntingdon ? 7 Jan 0700 ? ?AM 740 WNYH
Huntingdon NY? ID and hymns, with some non-English
language spoken in between. Very strong with CHWO
nulled.

840 CMKC CUBA Santiago de Cuba ? 6 Jan 2030 ? Radio
Revolucion ID during Spanish-language baseball game.
Some speculation among DXers that this 1-kilowatt
station has upped its power. NEW.

930 WLLL VA Lynchburg ? 6 Jan 0015 ? Black gospel
looped south. Mixing with Cuban wobbler and WIZR-NY,
with usual pest WBEN Buffalo way down in last place.
NEW.

1300 WAMF NY Fulton ? 5 Jan 0823 ? Radio Disney
/./1560 with remake of Monkees? I?m A Believer. NEW.

1430 WVAM PA Altoona ? 7 Jan 0745 ? ?ESPN Radio 1430
WVAM? ID. NEW.

-30-